Makes 4-6 servings
1 lb beef top round steak sliced wafer thin for milanesa
1 1/2 cups almond flour
1 tbsp salt
1 egg, whisked
4 tbsp EVOO
1. Add almond flour and salt to a plate and stir with a fork to combine.
2. Cut milanesa into individual steaks if not already cut.
3. Heat a pan on medium and add 2 tbsp EVOO.
4. Dip steaks into the egg and then flour and carefully add to pan. Cook each side for about 5 minutes until crispy. Add 2 tbsp EVOO and repeat steps until all steaks are cooked.
5. Squeeze a bit of lime on to each steak.
Serve with a side of avocado slices and Mexican cauliflower rice!